You can rely on a company such as Knowall IT support Bayswater and IT support Fulhamto be at the forefront of technology. Have a look at this interesting blog post I found on Knowall IT support Hammersmith site. I found it extremely useful and decided to share it.
Microsoft Remote Desktop apps for iOS and Android – Posted on October 23, 2013 by Ash
After what seemed like an absurd amount of time, Microsoft has released the first official Remote Desktop client for iOS and Android. Until now, people had to make do with a patchwork of third-party programs — some good, some bad, and some abysmal. (I know — I’ve tried.)
According to Microsoft, the new application offers access to a Windows PC with RemoteFX. Features of the software include:
- Access to remote resources through the Remote Desktop Gateway
- Rich multi-touch experience with remote desktop protocol (RDP) and Remote FX supporting Windows gestures
- Secure connection to your data and applications with breakthrough Network Layer Authentication (NLA) technology
- Simple management of all remote connections from the connection center
- High quality video and sound streaming with improved compression and bandwidth usage
Easy connection to external monitors or projectors for presentations. Knowall IT support Holborn, IT support Hounslow, IT support Knightsbridge, IT support Liverpool Street and IT support Kensington have other interesting articles you can read and lots of up to date technology idea available.